RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
– A fan recently asked Steve Austin about his thoughts on Rusev. Here is what he had to say….
— Steve Austin (@steveaustinBSR) June 3, 2014
– Mick Foley’s new one-man show is set to make its New York debut tonight. The show takes place at the Brokerage in Bellmore, Long Island at 8:00 PM; you can get tickets here. The show is described as follows:
A three-time WWE champion, hardcore legend, and member of the WWE Hall of Fame, Mick Foley is now unleashing the same trademark blend of wit and wisdom, wildness and warmth that made his books so beloved. The five self-penned New York Times Best Seller has turned his work into his one-man spoken-word stage show, “Tales From Wrestling Past.”
Foley has wowed both crowds and critics alike with his unique stage show – leading “Chortle,” the UK’s most respected comedy source, to write “Foley himself is charm personified – eloquent, funny and self-effacing,” and the decidedly non-wrestling publication “Broadway Baby” to muse, “if you’re interested at all in wrestling you’ll love it; if you’re not, you’ll like it.”
Drawing from his 28 years of travel, Foley finds humor in the unlikeliest of places – the loss of an ear, the “dedication” of a porn-star working in a knee-brace, a U.S. President reciting his wrestling catch-phrase. He personally refers to “Tales From Wrestling Past” as “like being in the ring, without getting hurt” – a welcome distinction coming from a man who gave so much, to so many, for so long.