RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
– It was reported on various news outlets Wednesday that sources close to “Stone Cold” Steve Austin say it is unlikely he will ever compete in a wrestling match again as a result of multiple injuries. A Twitter user asked the WWE Hall of Famer about the rumor and he issued a “bottom line” response.
“If I decide to wrestle/not wrestle you will hear it from ME Not a dirt sheet and damn sure not from bleacher report,” Austin states.
– Glamour model-turned-breakout-wrestling star Reby Sky was asked on Twitter whether she would be interested in joining WWE at this time and responded, “I’m truly happy where I’m at right now #LivingTheDream.”
Prior to becoming a professional wrestler, Sky was forced to reject a contract offer from WWE due to her contract with Lucha Libre USA as their MTV2 program hostess.
Sky also responded to people criticizing her in-ring ability after a year-plus of training: “Love how people try to insult me with “You have nothing on [insert female wrestler here]“. I’m not trying to have anything “on” anyone. I’m trying to be the best that I can be. Emphasis on “I”. Trying to compare me to people who have been in the business for 200 yrs is ridiculous. Keep your sh*t in perspective. I’m busting my as$ and – to be honest – very content with where I’m at in my training.”