RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
- PHOTO: Steve Austin At Weekend Gun Show!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– There is talk of having Sting and Hulk Hogan team up at the Bound For Glory pay-per-view to take on the new Aces & Eights mystery group that attacked Sting and have been taunting Hogan. Hogan is very limited in what he can do so Sting would likely work most of the match, with Hogan getting a few of his spots in. It would be a special attraction match.
– In a one-hour interview with The Fight Club, “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan talked about his new book Hacksaw: The Jim Duggan Story. The conversation turned to Vince Russo where Duggan said the following:
Egomaniac. I think he took a lot of credit for turning WWE around. That’s how he got into WCW. Like he had saved the WWE from WCW. You know WWE is a lot like Mid-South was. You know Bill Watts would have Ernie Ladd, Bill Dundee and 3 or 4 other guys give him ideas. But, Bill Watts would make the final decision. Same with Vince McMahon, he makes the decisions up there. Russo was just one of the guys that gave him ideas to turn that company around. Of course him coming down to TNA is what I don’t understand. If a guy takes WCW with unimaginable resources and flushes that down the toilet, why would someone at TNA give him the reigns down there? That doesn’t make any sense.