RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
Tamara Sytch, famously known as Sunny, is expected to enter a rehabilitation program after being arrested for the fifth time in one month last Tuesday and her second time in less than 24-hours, for allegedly violating a protective order stemming from an original September arrest.
The WWE Hall of Famer appeared in New Haven Superior Court on Tuesday and her attorney requested on her behalf that she be admitted to a treatment center in Pennsylvania. WWE, which offers rehabilitation assistance to all former contracted talent, would provide transportation from court to the treatment center and foot the bill. She is expected to appear again in court on Thursday to be notified whether the proposal will be granted.
Sytch’s former boyfriend, Damien Selvaggio, known on the independent wrestling circuit as Damien Darling, told WFSB-TV that she struggles with alcohol.
“When Tamara is sober, she is an amazing person, but when she drinks, she is an uncontrollable, violent demon,” said Selvaggio.
WWE has sent Sytch to rehabilitation three times and covered all expenses associated with the treatments.
“Unfortunately, Ms. Sytch continues to make poor personal choices,” said WWE in a statement last week following her latest arrests. “WWE will continue to provide assistance should she want to take advantage of it.”
More details on the matter are available here.