RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
– TNA returns to Michigan & Ohio in February of 2013. Here are the dates, times & locations:
* February 22nd at 7:30 PM – The Fillmore in Detroit, Michigan
* February 23rd at 7:30 PM – Deltaplex Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan
* February 24th at 6 PM – Stroh Center in Bowling Green, Ohio
Scheduled to appear are Jeff Hardy, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, James Storm & Velvet Sky.
– Hannibal Pro Wrestling sent out the following health update on Superstar Billy Graham…
Superstar Billy Graham wants to let his fans know that he was just released from the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix after spending 3 days there undergoing heart, lung and liver testing.
Graham was forced to drive himself to the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix AZ at 3 AM last Wednesday morning for rapid heart rate and breathing issues. They sent him to the liver transplant floor due to the liver transplant he had 10 years ago because of Hepatitis C. Doctors needed to make sure the liver had no connection to his other health problems.
The Superstars blood work results indicated that his liver is doing remarkably well for being 10 years post operation (average life span post-transplant is 5 – 8 years). He returns to see a heart specialist this coming Monday to follow up with more testing that will indicate what caused the rapid heartbeat scare that doctors informed him was called Arterial Fibrillation.