RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: Pwtorch
— WWE legend Ted DiBiase Sr. recently spoke to the Pro Wrestling Torch about why his son has not been on television in recent months. The interview was conducted prior to Ted Jr.’s announcement earlier today that he will be leaving WWE when his contract expires.
The “Million Dollar Man” said:
“The reason he’s not been back on TV is they don’t want to just throw him back out there. I’ve had a lot of frustration there, too, as a dad, in trying not to be biased. I asked all my friends – Arn Anderson, Mike Rotunda, the guys who are the producers now – I said, ‘Did I miss something? Is there something wrong with my kid? Does he not have it?’ They say, ‘Oh no, he’s one of the best wrestlers we got.’ I said, ‘What’s the deal?’ They said, ‘We just have to find something for him.'”
— Paul Heyman recently spoke to Machinima Sports to hype WWE 2K14 and spoke about his tumultuous relationship with his former client, CM Punk.
In an interview recorded prior to SummerSlam, Paul Heyman vows to forgive CM Punk and lead him to the promised land – the main event of WrestleMania 30:
“I will forgive CM Punk, I will accept CM Punk back. I will rebuild CM Punk and I shall take CM Punk to the main event at WrestleMania.”
Here’s audio of the interview: