RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
The WWE Royal Rumble PPV did approximately 438,000 buys. WWE released the number as part of their monthly business figures that they release on the last day of the month.
438,000 buys is down from the 446,000 buys that the Royal Rumble did in 2011 and the 462,000 buys the show did in 2010.
272,000 of the 438,000 buys were in the United States, while 166,000 buys were international.
Here are the buys for the last six Royal Rumble PPVs. The Rumble is usually the second-most bought PPV of the year for WWE behind WrestleMania.
2007 – 491,000 buys
2008 – 533,000 buys
2009 – 450,000 buys
2010 – 462,000 buys (price increased $5 starting this year)
2011 – 446,000 buys
2012 – 438,000 buys (preliminary estimate)