RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Kaitlyn's Wardrobe Malfunction From RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: Chris Jericho Tweets Pic With Christian!
- PHOTO: Mark Henry Celebrating His Birthday!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Take Over Las Vegas!
- PHOTO: The Rock Speaks At A Real Prison!
The fan that caused the entire incident that led to CM Punk striking another fan last night is now bragging about it on Twitter. Dario Teyes posted the following on Twitter about last night’s incident…
“bro I’m the one that was fucking with him lmao them he rocked an innocent fan. that guy is about to be a millionaire!!! I punched [Punk's] kidney and slapped his back hella hard. bro [Punk] straight pounced on a poor day white guy. I hit him ran away then ran back and stood next to him cause I saw the camera.”
When asked why no one pointed him out to security, he said, “cause I dipped fast! Come on now poor fat guy is just hanging out putting his glasses on.”
When Teyes was told he was going to get caught, he responded, “no one ever has and no one ever will.”
We’ll see where WWE or local authorities go from here now that the fan has outed himself. It’s clearly not the smartest move on his part.