RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
UPDATE x 3: As noted earlier, there are plans to do a Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho match at the WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view. In the meantime, Jericho needs an opponent for the WWE Battleground pay-per-view and it appears as though he’ll be facing The Miz at the event. Jericho vs. Miz is also rumored for RAW this week but that may lead to an angle for Battleground.
As previously reported, Jericho is expected to be appearing on WWE television through September and as of now, his only “major” feud will be with Bray Wyatt. The idea behind the feud is for Jericho to further elevate Bray before taking another hiatus. Jericho likes coming back to put over talents he sees potential in (see below).
UPDATE x 2: During the latest edition of Talk is Jericho, Chris Jericho shared the details that led to his return to the WWE on Monday Night. Here is a bullet point version…
* Jericho keeps in regular communication with the WWE.
* He had been in communication about a possible spot at WM 30 late last year. He had wanted to work with Daniel Bryan or Bray Wyatt.
* Obviously WM 30 did not work out, but he got a call roughly a month ago from one of the WWE writers, pitching a potential program with Bray Wyatt.
* Three weeks had past and he did not hear back from the company. He then heard from the company on June 27th.
* Triple H brokered the deal for the return, which Jericho said took about five minutes.
* Jericho then flew into Boston on Monday morning, avoiding flying into Hartford where Raw was taking place. He drove to Hartford, arrived at the area about 5:30 and had to avoid fans seeing him arrive.
* WWE’s Head of Talent Relations Mark Carrano met with Jericho and escorted him to a crew bus, where he stayed for about four hours.
* He spoke with agent Dean Malenko and gave input on how he would be used, and Vince McMahon signed off on it.
* Jericho had a meeting with the Wyatts, The Miz and Michael Hayes before heading to the gorilla position, where he met with Vince, Triple H and Stephanie prior to making his entrance.
* Jericho then added that he will be working an “almost” full time schedule, including live events and the Japan tour.
ORIGINAL: Chris Jericho, who returned at Monday’s post-Money In The Bank edition of WWE RAW in Hartford, Connecticut, is reportedly worked into the creative plans through the Night Of Champions pay-per-view on September 21st.
Jericho, who always messes around with the internet fans, tried fooling people prior to RAW by posting photos on social media that showed him with his family, basically to try and throw people off.
It’s said that the working plan right now is for Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt at SummerSlam, although there’s a chance they could work the Battleground pay-per-view as well, with SummerSlam being the followup and/or blow-off of the program.
As for when Jericho’s return deal was completed, it’s said that they are “always talking” but it all comes down to the creative plans and Jericho’s schedule with Fozzy and other gigs. According to a source, Jericho loves coming in to work with younger guys who he sees potential in. He was said to have been “ecstatic” to work with Bray Wyatt and immediately agreed to return once he was told he’d be involved in a long-term program with Bray.