RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– As we previously reported, Ann Russo-Gordon has resigned from her position with WWE. Russo-Gordon was the “point person” for the company’s rehab program and cited burnout and health issues. She arranged rehab for drug and alcohol issues for any current or former talent that needed it when contacted. Russo-Gordon also took part in follow ups with the individual after they had completed the program.
– WWE is reportedly staying far away from show interest in signing Ric Flair to a new deal until the lawsuit with TNA is settled. The new company policy is to not hire anyone who was under a TNA deal at the time the suit was filed or in Flair’s case near the time of the suit as Flair had already parted ways with TNA at that point. The belief is that hiring Flair would strengthen the claim from TNA in the lawsuit even if WWE’s side feels the suit has no merit. We can confirm that former TNA stars have also privately requested not to speak at length about WWE when asked in media interviews as to not risk the possibility of getting a look down the line.