RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
The latest word on Paul Heyman is that he will be appearing on WWE semi regularly until SummerSlam. Heyman has agreed to work with WWE for this angle and to work with people he genuinely enjoys such as Lesnar so that he can make some money and also so that her can get his name back out there.
As previously reported, the word is that Lesnar will be facing Triple H at SummerSlam. Heyman will be on TV to speak for Lesnar as a way to play up the angle that Lesnar “quit.” This will also allow them to do angles with Lesnar without burning through too many of his contracted dates.