RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: WrestleMania 31 Logo Revealed!
- PHOTOS: FULL Script From Attitude Era RAW Leaks!
- PHOTO: El Torito Unmasked Backstage!
- PHOTOS: Stacy Keibler's New Look & Boyfriend!
- PHOTOS: Kelly Kelly & Maryse Get Frisky (HOT)!
- PHOTO: Natalya And Her Hot Sister!
- PHOTO: Reby Sky's Playboy TV Shoot!
- PHOTO: Summer Rae Split (Shows Off Legs)!
- PHOTOS: Chris Jericho Gets Huge New Tattoo!
- PHOTO: WWE Royal Rumble 2014 PPV Poster!
Partial Source: Pwinsider
The plan for Extreme Rising’s TV series is to have it run on a Philadelphia-area station, as well as one in New Jersey, Pittsburgh and Delaware. The series would be made available online as well. The show would feature matches from the five existing Extreme Rising shows, with promos and other angles that have been filmed to build storylines over a thirteen-week cycle.
The hope from Extreme Rising is that, based on ticket and DVD sales, they can get fans to donate money for the start-up costs of the show. Steve O’Neill, who runs the day to day production, is behind the series idea. You can learn more about the fundraising efforts here.