RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
The Layfield Report has a new blog piece by Tom Clark up that analyzes how Randy Orton can beat Big Show at Survivor Series this weekend. Below is an excerpt:
The biggest problem for Randy at this point however is the fact that he will have no help at Survivor Series. No Shield, no Authority, no one. This time, it’s all up to Randy. He will be facing a seven foot, 500 pound Giant with more momentum and crowd support than he has had in his entire career.
And Randy must beat him alone.
While Big Show has looked strong in this angle, more than capable of winning the WWE title, the champ has looked very weak indeed. Orton only manages to keep the championship by the skin of his teeth, in matches that he actually has no business winning.