RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
- PHOTOS: New WWE Diva Eva Marie! *HOT*!
Partial Source: Pwinsider
– WWE have been denied registration to trademark the name “Ryback.” The USPTO first refused them in January because they felt it was only a surname and they don’t allow trademarks for them. WWE followed up this week, saying that it is more than just a surname, but the USPTO denied them again – this time final – because the office wasn’t satisfied with their answer.
– The Miz was asked on Twitter if he will be at the Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View this Sunday. His reply was, “Only of (if) wwe recognizes my talent.”
He was also asked who the best technical wrestler is and he replied: “Who give a shit #IBeatBitchesUp.”
Numerous WWE sources claim The Miz has been very frustrated with his current WWE status and has been openly talking about it with his co-workers. Obviously, tweets like that aren’t going to do him any favors with WWE management.