RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
The Miz recently spoke to the Miami Herald about his future with Maryse. Here are the highlights…
On Getting married to Maryse: “I’m getting married in February, and I never pictured myself getting married to be quite honest with you,” Miz said, “let alone enjoying the whole process of getting married. We were going over bits and pieces about the wedding, and I enjoy it. I like it. It’s fun. We enjoy doing it together. It’s not the hassle everyone makes it out to be. I think it’s because the people we are dealing with are making it so easy for us.”
On Wanting Kids: “We both want kids,” he said. “I want a little Miz running around, even though I know he is going to be the most annoying kid in the world. If he is anything like his father, then my God! I’m definitely preparing for that, but who knows how long that will be.”
On Doing More Movies: “There has definitely been talks, and my outlook on WWE is I’m still going to do as I always have. I’m going to work as hard as I can to entertain those audiences, whether it’s on WWE or on a movie from WWE Studios.”