RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
The Miz recently spoke about his wedding to Maryse and more. Here are the highlights…
On His Wedding: “I wanted a wedding where I could actually be able to talk to everyone and just hang out and have fun. It was beautiful and wonderful and perfect.”
On Working For a Main Event Spot: “You always try to find your way into that main event category,” he said. “It’s a little bit of everything (to get there). It’s doing everything the WWE needs to do, and hopefully the fans catch on and say, ‘Hey, this guy works harder than anybody. This guy has the talent and the ability, whether it’s on the microphone or in the ring.’ “
On Going From The Real World to WWE: “I love basically showing my improving talents to everyone. When you come from a reality show like ‘The Real World,’ you’re used to being on TV and being on camera. People think that’s all you’re supposed to do. You’re not supposed to have a talent, you’re not supposed to have a talent or anything. I just want to punk them all.”