RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
– As reported Wednesday, WWE SmackDown ring announcer Lilian Garcia indicated on Twitter that Michelle McCool and The Undertaker had a baby this week, tweeting, “Congrats @McCoolMichelleL & Taker! Soooooo happy 2 hear about ur new bundle of joy!!! #BestWishes!” The Undertaker’s oldest son (18 years old), Gunner, stated Tuesday afternoon on Twitter that the baby is a girl and her name is Kaia Faith Calaway. If you’ve never seen ‘Taker’s oldest son, you can click here to view photos of him. He looks VERY similar to ‘Taker! The new child is Undertaker’s fourth and McCool’s first.
– Upon landing in Australia today for WWE’s three-event tour of the country, WWE Champion CM Punk posted numerous messages on Twitter disputing online reports claiming that he purposely bladed his forehead during his Steel Cage Match against Jerry Lawler on RAW. According to the reports, Punk appeared to blade his forehead before returning to the cage a second time and then appeared to hand the used object to official Charles Robinson.
As noted earlier here on the website, after enclosing this photo of the top of his head stapled, Punk wrote, “The staples are fake too.”
He then remarked, “I paid Charles Robinsons fine. #respect.”
It was speculated in the same report that since there was reportedly no fallout backstage, Punk has more power backstage than imagined or successfully argued that he did not blade and it was a hardway cut—blading is prohibited in WWE.
In response, Punk wrote, “And yes, I have more power than you could possibly imagine.
“500k fine. Drop in the bucket. Bucket of blood!”
He also re-tweeted a message stating, “Because you can’t possibly get staples/stitches after a bladejob… #cmpunklogic #stopworkingus.”