RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
– Sources within WWE report that John Cena was not the original choice to win the WWE Title Money in the Bank match. The original plan, set weeks before, was to have Chris Jericho win the match and then become the first person to ever cash in the shot unsuccessfully that night after Daniel Bryan and CM Punk’s match. At that point, the plan was to have Punk vs. Bryan as the main event.
WWE decided on the week of the show to go with Cena winning instead. This is why the MITB match got promoted to the main event; officials felt that the ending would lack impact if the show ended with Punk winning and no one cashing in the briefcase.
– Here is the latest edition of WWE Outside the Ring, featuring the WWE stars at Comic-Con…