RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
– As noted over the weekend, The Rock revealed that he tore his hamstring during his match with John Cena at WrestleMania 28. In an update on this, it is believed the hamstring injury was only a partial tear and he rehabbed it while filming “Pain & Gain”, directed by Michael Bay. According to sources, Rock was seen limping backstage following the WrestleMania 28 match but it wasn’t enough to make anyone feel that he was seriously injured. As noted, he claims he’s 100% healthy now.
– The WWE Encyclopedia release date has been pushed back yet again. It’s now scheduled to hit stores on November 19th. The original plan was to release it in September.
– The reason Triple H gave the big promo on Monday night’s RAW, teasing an emotional retirement scenario, was because of the reaction he received at SummerSlam. The feeling was the audience at SummeSlam didn’t take Triple H’s loss serious enough. Original plans didn’t have him cutting that promo.