RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
During the recent WWE investor’s conference call, WWE noted that the company plans to spend more money on building up the creative department in 2013. They will be spending more money to hire more writers to handle WWE’s new TV shows and third hour of RAW as well as to establish a designated digital media writing crew to handle new content as part of WWE’s social media push. They are also adding more writing staff for the upcoming WWE Network.
During a presentation at the South by Southwest conference, Stephanie McMahon stated that WWE’s writing staff is designed to be flexible to handle whatever needs arise in a live TV environment. So while a writer may be hired for one area, they could take on other assignments.
With WWE is focusing on digital media, (like the WWE App) they are budgeting more expenses on the Creative side to help write a lot more content for TV and online distribution.