RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
The Rock recently did an interview with the WWE Magazine and revealed why he wants to regain the WWE Title. Check out the highlights:
On why regaining the belt is important: “It starts with recognizing what the WWE Championship represents to me. Every time I hold that title over my head in victory, it not only signifies the fact that I have delivered the absolute best entertainment that I could to the WWE Universe, but that I’m taking a moment to live an experience that all the generations of wrestlers in my family strived to achieve. There is no other award that I could receive that’s as deeply ingrained in my blood and history as the WWE Championship – and that’s why it means so much to me.”
At the same time, The Rock said that after his first WWE Title reign – which came in 1998 – he decided that he would never allow his possession of or lack of the WWE Title define his career.
On not letting the title define his career: “After my first WWE Championship run came to an end, I made a conscious decision that night that I would work harder than any other Superstar in the locker room to become the type of WWE entertainer who, if I never had another championship run again, it would not define my career. I never wanted to rely on a title run for success.”
On his recent recent approach of mixing entertainment with seriousness: “My goal was to get to a place where I relied only on what I could bring to the table in terms of being entertaining and having a one-of-a-kind – and electrifying – connection with all of the WWE Universe.