RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
– Jerry Lawler tweeted today that there will be a segment featuring the WWE doctor (Dr. Mike Sampson) who saved his life on “Inside Edition” tomorrow.
– We noted earlier that CM Punk tweeted The Rock the following after his Survivor Series win Sunday night: “Dwayne says it doesn’t matter who his opponent is for the rumble.Funny, I say it doesn’t matter who is in the new G.I. Joe, it’ll still suck.”
In an update on this, The Rock responded with the following:
“@CMPunk I dig your sense of humor.. Saw GI Joe last week – bad ass. I beat Cobra like a drum.. like I’ll beat you Phillip. #Rumble2013″
– Speaking of CM Punk, he will appear the AMC show “Talking Dead” this Sunday night. The show is a 30-minute discussion panel featuring actors and fans talking about the network’s hit zombie show “Walking Dead.” The show will broadcast live Sunday evening from Los Angeles, California.