RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
– It was announced on RAW this week that The Rock will face whoever is the WWE Champion at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. WWE began teasing a potential match between CM Punk and The Rock at the show, especially with a CM Punk heel turn to end the event. We reported that week that Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson was being rumored to be contemplating competing in a match or two before WrestleMania XXIX on April 7, 2013 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Before the 1,000th RAW event, the last time “The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment” appeared on RAW was more than three months ago, the night after he defeated John Cena at WrestleMania XXVIII, when he vowed to become WWE Champion again.
– There were numerous former WWE talents backstage at RAW that were not used on the show. We’ll have more on this tomorrow.
– It appears WWE is going to do an angle between Charlie Sheen and Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam next month. No word on if it’ll be a match or something else but there are plans in place.