RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
According to TMZ, Ultimate Warrior has been named in a police report which accuses him of $28,000 of merchandise fraud.
Sports memorabilia dealer Christopher Elias filed the report with the Sante Fe County Sheriff’s Department in New Mexico, claiming that he made a deal with Warrior worst $28,000. Elias claims that in the deal, Warrior agreed to send him classic merchandise from his personal collection, as well as sign twenty wrestling belts and ten WrestleMania posters that Elias owned.
According to Elias, he paid the money, but says that Warrior never sent him any of the merchandise. Elias filed the fraud report asking the Santa Fe Sheriff to bring criminal charges against Warrior, and plans to sue if he doesn’t get his money back ASAP.
Warrior has not commented on the situation.