RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
The widow of the late WWE Hall of Famer The Ultimate Warrior – Dana Warrior – posted the following message on his Twitter account earlier today.
You can view the tweet and full message below:
Warrior girls and I will put our toes back in the pond of life. To honor Warrior do something brave today (cont) http://t.co/E13jzPZadG
— The Ultimate Warrior (@UltimateWarrior) April 21, 2014
“Warrior girls and I will put our toes back in the pond of life. To honor Warrior do something brave today too. He’d tell us all we can be sad but not lazy join a gym and put down that chocolate bunny. I’m going for my first run since I lost him; support us by doing something bold, brave and awesome. Dana A. Warrior”