The Undertaker Spotted At WWE’s Performance Center

Ryan Clark September 13, 2013 13

The Undertaker Spotted At WWE’s Performance Center

As previously noted, former WWE Diva Michelle McCool was training at the WWE Performance Center this week. According to one source, WWE Superstar The Undertaker was at the Performance Center training this week as well. ‘Taker and McCool are married and have been for several years now.

The two were training in the ring and giving pointers to developmental talents. They also attended last night’s WWE NXT tapings.

1. Creature_of_the_Night September 13, 2013 at 4:21 pm - Reply

Taker took McCool to the Performance Center?

Must have been “Bring Your Daughter to Work” Day.

• Gorilla Monsoon September 13, 2013 at 5:54 pm - Reply

This place has gone bananas!

• Creature_of_the_Night September 13, 2013 at 6:17 pm - Reply

If you’re gonna marry a girl half your age – you gotta expect comments like that.

So glad you don’t know the other places I post so you can’t troll me there. :)

• Creature_of_the_Night September 13, 2013 at 6:20 pm - Reply

You think this place is bananas, Anonymous/Shane/X2C???

Go back to your regular place…..WI…..where everyone loves WWE and hates TNA – you’ll be happier there – you cry about me constantly, yet are addicted to me. Raj showed his true colors when he caved in to you people and had me banned. No respect for him – he’s a puppet with no control.

Go to WI where everyone worships WWE like children….EVERYBODY.

Because anybody who likes TNA and/or hates WWE that posts there….gets banned.

So quit crying – frustrates you that I won’t let you Universe members change what I like, or change me at all, doesn’t it???? Even after all these years, I’ve never given in an inch.

(wink wink)