RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
- PHOTO: Steve Austin At Weekend Gun Show!
– To add more confusion to Velvet Sky’s contractual status with TNA Wrestling, the popular female grappler’s profile was removed from the company website’s roster index Wednesday and promptly placed back after news spread online.
Since TNA rarely acknowledges talent departures, a profile removal from the roster page of ImpactWrestling.com generally indicates a parting of ways. On the other hand, Ric Flair remains listed as a member of the active roster after TNA terminated his contract on May 11, 2012, according to court documents filed in their lawsuit against WWE for interference with existing contracts. The page edit comes on the heels of multiple online outlets reporting earlier this week that she was on her way out of the company due to a contract dispute.
Sky, who has been with TNA since the inception of the Knockouts division in October 2007, last appeared for the organization at a BaseBrawl event in Memphis, Tennessee on July 14. She is presently booked for a Legends of the Ring convention in Monroe, New Jersey the same weekend that TNA holds its annual Bound for Glory festivities. She has tweeted recently about holding a “Beautiful People” reunion tour outside of TNA auspices with Angelina Love, who recently left the company.
– Matt Hardy posted the following video, promoting an upcoming match against Carlito for the MCW promotion based out of Niles, Ohio…