RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
- PHOTO: Steve Austin At Weekend Gun Show!
– WWEDVDNews.com reports that the Brock Lesnar: Here Comes The Pain DVD set to be released on October 30th, will be the first release where the WWF scratch logo is not blurred. The current WWE logo still appears on the bottom corner of the screen, but the WWF logo on the ring apron, turnbuckles and arena banners are visible. WWE recently made a deal with the World Wildlife Fund, which allows them to use the logo in old footage only.
– As noted earlier, the reason that Chris Jericho’s negotiations with WWE broke down (and why he said he won’t be at WrestleMania) is that he wants a lot of freedom to pursue outside projects (music, acting). WWE wants control over that stuff.
– WWE filmed a new TV commercial featuring David Otunga and Sheamus at a law firm in Oklahoma last week. The commercial looks to be for the TLC PPV and an attorney for the firm commented on the shoot, saying the following…
“Otunga sits on a desk in our office and says ‘Hi, I’m David Otunga, if you’ve been hit by a table, ladder, or chair, call David Otunga.’ And, right when he says, ‘chair,’ a big old Irish guy named Sheamus hits him on the back with a chair, pretty hard…BAM! It was pretty good.”