RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
Partial Source: Pwinsider
Thursday night’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling, the first live show and the first in their new timeslot, did a 0.89 (0.9) cable rating, with 1.29 million viewers. The rating and viewership are down 12% and 10% respectively from last week’s episode. The episode is the first that iMPACT!’s viewership was below 1.3 million since Thanksgiving 2010. Quarter-hour ratings are not in yet, so no word on how much impact the change in timeslot had on the viewership. We’ve heard that hour one was brutal though.
The demographic ratings, in a plus for the company, held up okay. The show ranked #37 among cable shows but #14 among males 18 – 34 and #12 among males 18 – 49, with the ratings themselves within the usual range. The show’s main competition was the NBA Playoff game which did 7.1 million viewers.