RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
Monday’s RAW broadcast drew a 2.48 (2.5) cable rating, the program’s worst rating for a non-holiday episode since October 27, 1997 (which drew a 2.3). This is below the rating for the Oct. 1, 2012 show, which garnered a 2.54 in comparison.
The three-hour program averaged 3.55 million viewers, beating a year-low of 3.50 million viewers on Oct. 1. RAW drew 3.58 million viewers in the first hour, 3.65 million in the second hour, and 3.43 million in third and final hour.
Viewership for the third hour was a year-low, below 3.47 million viewers on Oct. 1. It was the tenth consecutive week where third hour viewership was below viewership in the second hour.
It’s worth noting that RAW competed with a presidential debate, game seven of the NCLS baseball game and a Monday Night Football game featuring the Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears so the drop was expected. The presidential debate drew over 59 million viewers.