RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
– UPDATE: Monday’s edition of WWE RAW scored a 3.04 (3.0) cable rating, down from the 3.06 rating the show drew last week. RAW averaged 4.194 million viewers, which was down from the 4.3 million average from last week.
WWE had their first competition from pre-season Monday Night Football, which did a healthy seven million viewers. The competition will only get bigger when the regular season begins. On September 8th, ESPN starts off the season with a double header of Monday Night Football. The 2013 Monday Night Football season averaged 13.68 million viewers, which was up 7% from the previous year. Several games scored over an average of 16 million viewers last year. Those games featured a mix of the big market teams, the teams headed for the playoffs and the teams with a big nationwide following. Some of those teams that spike the ratings are the New York teams, Green Bay, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Denver, New England, Seattle and San Francisco.
Here is the complete Monday Night Football schedule for 2014…
Week 1, Sept. 8
New York Giants at Detroit Lions — 7:10 p.m.
San Diego Chargers at Arizona Cardinals — 10:20 p.m.
Week 2, Sept. 15
Philadelphia Eagles at Indianapolis Colts
Week 3, Sept. 22
Chicago Bears at New York Jets
Week 4, Sept. 29
New England Patriots at Kansas City Chiefs
Week 5, Oct. 6
Seattle Seahawks at Washington Redskins
Week 6, Oct. 13
San Francisco 49ers at St. Louis Rams
Week 7, Oct. 20
Houston Texans at Pittsburgh Steelers
Week 8, Oct. 27
Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys
Week 9, Nov. 3
Indianapolis Colts at New York Giants
Week 10, Nov. 10
Carolina Panthers at Philadelphia Eagles
Week 11, Nov. 17
Pittsburgh Steelers at Tennessee Titans
Week 12, Nov. 24
Baltimore Ravens at New Orleans Saints
Week 13, Dec. 1
Miami Dolphins at New York Jets
Week 14, Dec. 8
Atlanta Falcons at Green Bay Packers
Week 15, Dec. 15
New Orleans Saints at Chicago Bears
Week 16, Dec. 22
Denver Broncos at Cincinnati Bengals
– ORIGINAL: Last night’s episode of RAW drew 4.19 million viewers and a 1.47 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic. The viewership is down 2% from last week’s 4.3 million while the demo rating was equal with last week’s.
The show did hours of 4.28 million, 4.33 million and 3.97 million viewers. The household rating will be available later.