RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
– There is currently a LIVE WWE & TNA **SPOILER** and WZR Radio chatroom IN PROGRESS at http://www.wzronline.com/chat/
– Monday night’s 7/16 WWE Monday Night RAW drew a 3.44 (3.4) cable rating, with 4.88 million viewers. The first hour drew 4.72 million viewers, while the second hour drew 5.03 million viewers. The show ranked #3 for the night on cable TV, behind TNT’s dramas, and #1 in all adult demos, all adult male demos, and all teen viewers. It was the highest rating of the year among males 12 – 17 and scored heavy increases among males 18 – 34 & males 18 – 49.
– As previously reported, the 7/13 WWE SmackDown on Syfy drew a 1.82 (1.8) cable rating, with 2.5 million viewers. This is up from the replay rating last Friday that drew a 1.47 (1.5) cable rating, but down from the 1.9 the show drew two weeks ago on 6/29.
– As a reminder, local advertising is promoting that Rey Mysterio will be returning to the ring at the SmackDown tapings on tonight in San Diego, California. Mysterio is advertised to team with John Cena in a dark match tag team main event against Big Show and John Laurinaitis.