RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
This week’s SmackDown Live! followed up the post-WrestleMania 33 bounce with another upward jump, registering the best numbers for the show in nine months. Tuesday’s “Superstar Shakeup” episode brought in a 1.05 rating in the 18 – 49 demographic and 3.105 million viewers, up 7% and 8% from last week’s 0.98 demo rating and 2.885 million viewers. Both metrics were the best since the Draft episode on July 19th, 2016, which was also SmackDown!’s heavily-promoted live debut on USA Network.
The number has to be an encouraging one for WWE SmackDown!’s rise contrasts with RAW’s downward tick this week following its post-WrestleMania 33 bounce, although it must also be noted that RAW saw a larger jump last week following the PPV than SmackDown Live! did. Showbuzz Daily notes that SmackDown Live! topped cable originals for the night, with the show that follows it on USA Network – Chrisley Knows Best – coming in at #2 (0.75 demo rating, 1.949 million viewers).