RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
THQ releases WWE 13 today on all gaming platforms. The game features Paul Heyman’s writing on the WWE Universe storyline mode. It will be the first time Heyman has written anything creative for the wrestling world since departing WWE in 2006. Heyman was hired by THQ to do the writing and kept it very quiet, with the feeling at the time that WWE would stop his involvement in the game. WWE was aware and had approved it. The scripting process actually took place well before Heyman returned to WWE as a performer.
Replacing the WWE “Road to Wrestlemania” storyline mode will instead feature the following storylines as part of their Attitude era mode:
* Rise of DX
* Austin 3:16
* The Brothers of Destruction
* The Great One
* WrestleMania XV
The storylines, which will bring players through 65 matches, are based on WWE storylines from that era but will allow for changes based on how players proceed in the game. The game will also feature the King of The Ring, a number of stipulation matches and more. Here is the list of current talents in the game:
Alberto Del Rio
The Big Show
The Great Khali
John Cena – Doctor of Thuganomics
Here is the list of attitude era talents…
Road Warrior Animal
Bradshaw from Acolytes
Farooq from the Acolytes
Road Warrior Hawk
Hunter Hearst Helmsley
Mark Henry – The Nation
The Big Show Paul Wight