RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
New TNA iMPACT! Wrestling and Bellator MMA star Tito Ortiz recently issued a statement to celebrity-gossip website TMZ in anticipation of what he perceives to be a “smear campaign” from estranged wife and former adult film star Jenna Jameson.
Jameson recently spoke with “Entertainment Tonight” for a sit-down interview, which Ortiz believes she will use as an outlet to further disparage his name.
Below is Ortiz’s statement to TMZ:
“I want to make it very clear that any and all allegations she has made about our personal life and my character are completely false. Jenna continues to paint a picture of distorted reality, which has been hurtful to both myself and my family. I hold sole custody over our boys, which speaks for itself.
I am moving on with our life and with our boys, and I pray this is all over soon. I wish Jenna would get help to not only save herself, but for the children she brought into this world.”