RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– AJ Styles and Miss Tessmacher appear at Direct Auto Insurance 1390 Gray Hwy. Macon, Georgia on Saturday from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
– TNA Bound for Glory from the Grand Canyon University Arena in Phoenix, Arizona had 2,900 paid fans last weekend. No word on how many comps, etc. were in the building.
– On Sunday, TNA Wrestling once again teamed up with Screenvision, a leading innovator in cinema advertising and alternative content programming, to bring Bound For Glory to fans nationwide in over 100 theaters across the United States. The turnout, however, was disastrous.
According to the sources, it is estimated that between 500 and 1,000 people nationwide attended the 100 theater showings altogether. These figures are way below previous TNA shows and also below UFC shows. UFC ceased airing shows in movie theaters since it wasn’t considered cost effective.