RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
— AVClub.com has published an article naming the nineteen least essential entertainments from 1993 and Mr. Nanny starring Hulk Hogan heads the dubious list—the movie was shot during Hogan’s hiatus from WWE following WrestleMania VIII.
The website labels Hogan’s early 1990s outside-the-ring ventures with the following: “Tuba-voiced pro wrestler Hulk Hogan was a ubiquitous media presence throughout the ’90s, trying his hand at everything from music (1995’s Hulk Rules) to restaurants (the terrifyingly punctuated Hulk Hogan’s Pastamania!) despite showing very little talent for anything that didn’t involve leg drops.”
— TNA has issued a press release promoting Jeff Hardy’s new CD Plurality of Worlds. The release features comments from Hardy; the LP is available now.
“The songs on my new album represent my personal therapy sessions,” Hardy said. “This collection is a combination of my soul and personal journal entries all put to music. It is the Plurality of Worlds.”
— Here is the latest edition of the TNA podcast featuring Brooke Tessmacher, Joseph Park, and Robbie E.: