RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
According to NashvilleCityPaper.com, TNA has taken legal action against former TNA wrestler Scott Steiner. This is following months of twitter rants against TNA, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff and others associated with the company.
TNA filed a “verified complaint” in Nashville Chancery Court on Monday seeking an injunction to prevent more disparaging remarks from Steiner. The company claims that Steiner breached a contract he signed in 2010 that says Steiner is “forbidden from making public statements, including tweeting, concerning TNA or any of its officials, wrestlers, or other individuals without prior approval.”
TNA has not filed an order for injunction after requesting injunctive relief in the matter, and due to that, a court hearing has not been scheduled. Part of TNA’s statement reads as follows…
“In blatant disregard of the parties’ Agreement, Steiner has engaged in a concerted effort to disparage TNA, its wrestlers, and other talent and cast them in a negative light.”
It was also revealed in the filing that Steiner was paid $2,500 per PPV appearance during his time with TNA.