RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
The scheduled hearing for TNA’s lawsuit against WWE has been rescheduled for August 2nd. The court noted while rescheduling that it erroneously failed to list while droppoing the restraining order against WWE that Brian Wittenstein is still under such an order.
A court memo, dated July 11th, reads: “Although Mr. Wittenstein has been served, no notice of appearance of counsel has been filed. Accordingly, the Court has mailed a copy of this order to him but has used a telephone number provided by plaintiff’s counsel to telefax expedited notice of the rescheduling.”
Wittenstein has yet to respond to the lawsuit in any manner.