RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
– Johnny Gargano’s Dragon Gate USA contract is set to expire this month. Gargano’s contract ran two years and will expire just before the company’s next shows, which are July 27th and 28th in Michigan and Chicago, respectively. Sources say that Gargano has been offered a new contract but hasn’t yet signed it. His next title defense is the July 27th show, against Akira Tozawa. DGUSA had to comment on Gargano’s status when asked for comment.
– YAMATO will return for DG:USA’s July 27th and July 28th shows in Detroit and Chicago. He’ll face Ricochet in Detroit and Jon Davis in Chicago.
– The next set of EVOLVE shows are in the process of being worked out. The dates and locations won’t be announced until after the July 20th debut of SHINE, a sister promotion for DGUSA, EVOLVE and SHIMMER.