RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Triple H recently spoke with New Hampshire Magazine to promote his upcoming DVD The Kingdom Come. Check out the highlights:
On what put him on the path to the executive level: “I’ve enjoyed the creative process [of pro wrestling] almost as much as I enjoy going out there and doing it. Vince [McMahon, WWE head] used to joke with me and say, ‘When are you going to stop rolling around in the dirt and come and do some real work at the office?’ and that eventually became, ‘I want you to be in this position when I can’t do this anymore,’ which was the most flattering thing anybody could say me because he was the guy that created all of this.”
On what makes his new DVD unique: “This one is much more of a documentary, as opposed to just a compilation of my matches. It’s about me, but my parents are in it, a lot of talent are in it. Even [longtime WWE Superstar] the Undertaker asked to be in it. Plus, they came to the offices and interviewed some people. It covers a lot of “corporate” Triple H.”
On what the future holds for WWE: “We are Disney. We are entertainment … not just one-dimensional. Just think: 10 years ago, Marvel was just the comic book guys. We are, and will continue to be, a growing global content provider for entertainment of all kinds.”