RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– There are plans in place to re-package Michael McGillicutty. Triple H is said to be high on both McGillicutty and Drew McIntyre. No word on when both will be getting a push but Triple H does see long-term potential in both talents.
– William Regal has been teasing the TV debut of Dean Ambrose on Twitter as of late. When a fan asked Regal about Ambrose, he replied with the following: “You’ll know soon enough. A new villain will come to town.”
– With the re-release of No Holds Barred with Zeus and Hulk Hogan, WWE reportedly made a profit of $300,000. According to sources, the company spent around $100,000 on production and marketing for the DVD. They are expecting DVD sales to take the profit up to around $400,000. With that being said, No Holds Barred would become the third most profitable move WWE has put out in the last five years.