RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Kaitlyn's Wardrobe Malfunction From RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
- PHOTOS: Madison Rayne Pregnant!
- PHOTOS: Tammy "Sunny" Sytch's New Look!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins & His Real Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: Chris Jericho Tweets Pic With Christian!
- PHOTO: Mark Henry Celebrating His Birthday!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Take Over Las Vegas!
- PHOTO: The Rock Speaks At A Real Prison!
– GetGlue.com is currently running a promotion where any fans who watch WWE programming can get a free SummerSlam sticker. Click the link for details.
– WWE Diva Kaitlyn recently interviewed the entire cast of WWE Films’ The Day. The movie hits theaters on August 29th and the interview will be published shortly on WWE.com.
– WWE Superstars, Divas and celebrities spread the ‘be a STAR’ anti-bullying message during the SummerSlam VIP Kick-Off Party at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Thursday. The party also celebrated a successful year of WWE and The Creative Coalition’s be a STAR Alliance; WWE has held more than 40 anti-bullying rallies, speaking to more than 25,000 children.
“I think for our Superstars to be able to go to kids today and say, ‘embrace those things that make you different, embrace those things that kids maybe pick on you for now, because those are the things that make you unique, they make you who you are and be proud of who you are,’ said WWE Chief Operating Officer and Superstar Triple H.
Through WWE and The Creative Coalition’s anti-bullying campaign, children are encouraged to “be a STAR: Show Tolerance And Respect.”
“If you are being bullied, there is a way out of it – go to an adult, go to a parent, go to a guardian, go to a teacher, go to somebody,” Triple H said. “Don’t let it just it just happen. Don’t just put up with it. Don’t think there’s no way to stop it. You can stop it. And if you know somebody who is being bullied, help them stop it.”
The full story is available here.