RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Source: The Wrestling Observer
The latest on the CM Punk leaving WWE situation is that Punk was reportedly not happy about the idea of facing Triple H at WrestleMania. The reason is that Punk did not feel that Triple H was his idea of a big match/feud at WrestleMania.
Prior to his exit from WWE on Monday, creative plans called for CM Punk to face Kane at Elimination Chamber. This was all part of the bigger plan of Punk feuding with the Authority and leading to Punk vs. Triple H at WrestleMania. The general feeling is that Punk was turned off by the plans.
At this time, it’s being said that Vince McMahon wants Punk back, while Triple H has mixed feelings on the idea. Triple H feels that Punk walking out at the last minute on Monday was extremely disrespectful. Vince McMahon is now handling the situation.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.
Also, here is last night’s special edition of #WZRtv featuring the entire story behind CM Punk quitting WWE backstage at RAW on Monday as well as what happened between Matt Hardy and Reby Sky on New Year’s Day which led to their arrests. Matt Boone and Ryan Clark give the latest breaking updates on both stories on Wednesday night’s special breaking edition of WZRtv. You can watch the show below: