RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
– Zack Ryder will appear at the November 17 NXT event in Ocala, Florida.
– The WWE/Scooby Doo film is called Scooby Doo: The Curse of the Ghost Bear. The story sees Mystery Inc win tickets to Wrestlemania, only to have the show threatened by a ghostly spirit. Several WWE talents will provide voices, including Vince McMahon, Santino Marella, AJ Lee and Brodus Clay and more.
– Trish Stratus has issued a press release about her new limited edition, autographed DVD with Toronto Blue Jay Joe Carter. The DVD is Stratusphere Yoga For Men, and will be launched at the Stratusphere Shop’s online store tonight. There will be 20-sequentially-numbered DVDs issued that have been signed by both. Partial proceeds will be donated to Movember Canada.
The Stratusphere Yoga For Men program is aimed specifically at men, while keeping Stratus’ yoga style. It mixes traditional yoga with strength and conditioning. Stratus has designed programs for members of the NHL’s Toronto Maple Leafs, several past and present WWE Superstars and Georges St. Pierre’s Strength and Conditioning coach Jonathan Chaimberg.
She said: “Yoga is not only a great workout, but it’s incredibly challenging, and we all know how determined men are when a challenge is put in front of them. Stratusphere Yoga for Men is all about dispelling myths about yoga. I can’t thank Joe enough for standing up and showing men just how tough a yoga workout can be.”
The DVD will be available exclusively here.