RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– Former WWE star Tyler Reks did an interview with Wrestling101.com where he talked about what’s next for him and working with Vince McMahon. On his release, he said: “Triple H called me for the first time since I left the other day and we had a great conversation and he told me the door will always be open for me to come backstage and say hi to all of the guys when they come into town.”
When asked about working with Vince McMahon, he said: “I never really had any dealings with Vince on a daily basis, I had a conversation with him in his office when I was debuting on ECW where he told me what he expected and he asked a bunch of questions about me and my family and if I had any questions for him, it was about five to ten minutes in his office and I was a little timid.”
“A year later when I went over to SmackDown as the new Reks, the same thing happened and I was little bit more comfortable. If I saw him walking down the halls, I would stick my hand out and get a handshake and just ask him how he was but that would be about it, that’s basically most people’s interaction with him throughout their entire course in the WWE unless they’re are a top guy. Vince is a very busy guy.”
– The Syfy network sent out a press release earlier today, touting the ratings success of the Season 3 premiere of Haven. The show featured an appearance by WWE Hall of Famer Edge. Here is a highlight from the presser:
“The season three premiere of Syfy’s hit drama series Haven became the #1 primetime drama on cable in Adults 25-54 during its telecast on Friday, September 21 from 10-11 PM (ET/PT).”
“The delivery of 899,000 Adults 25-54 was up 13 percent from the season two premiere and represented the series’ best delivery in that demo in two years (September 2010).”
“Haven also drew 2.0 million total viewers, up six percent versus the July 2011 season two premiere.”