RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
– Mick Foley appeared on WGN radio in Chicago over the weekend to promote an upcoming comedy appearance at Zanies in Rosemont, IL this Thursday. You can listen to that here.
– John Cena granted several Make-A-Wish Foundation wishes last week during WWE’s tour of Australia. He has granted over 350 wishes in his career.
– Tyson Kidd, who has been out of action since January of 2013 with a knee injury, posted the following on Twitter…
Surgery was 28 weeks ago. Knee feels and looks like an actual knee these days. pic.twitter.com/UZEwERURAb
— Tyson Kidd (@KiddWWE) August 3, 2013
– Speaking of Tyson Kidd, he also revealed on Twitter that his friend Michael Blais recently impressed WWE officials. He performed at the NWA Fanfest in Charlotte, North Carolina, which was attended by notable WWE alumni including Dr. Tom Prichard and Gerald Brisco. Kidd wrote:
Proud of my friend @GodsGiftMRB He killed it this week in North Carolina I’m hearing. Impressing guys like @Fgbrisco and @drtomprichard
— Tyson Kidd (@KiddWWE) August 4, 2013