RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Chris Jericho Gets Huge New Tattoo!
- PHOTO: WWE Royal Rumble 2014 PPV Poster!
- PHOTOS: AJ Lee In A Bikini Doing The Limbo!
- PHOTO: The Undertaker Looking Old These Days!
- PHOTOS: New Shots Of Summer Rae Working Out!
- PHOTO: WWE Divas At Kanye West Concert!
- PHOTO: New Shot Of Eva Marie & Her Boyfriend!
- PHOTOS: Brie Bella And Her Ex-Boyfriend!
- PHOTOS: Kaitlyn With Her New Fiancee!
- PHOTOS: Cena & Bella's 2013 Thanksgiving!
– Tyson Kidd posted the following to Twitter earlier this week in regard to his recovery from injury: First time I’ve ever used crutches in the gym yesterday, awkward but a great feeling getting the workout done. Rebuilding starts #workhorse
– WWE and the Pearson Foundation have announced via press release that they are teaming to expand the WWE’s WrestleMania Reading Challenge program. The new digital side of the reading program will kick off on February 4th and will give students between the ages of 4 and 11 the chance to sign up for the WrestleMania Reading Challenge at WWEReadingSuperstar.com where they can read children’s books online, virtually connect with WWE Superstar Reading Buddies and enter to win a trip to WrestleMania 29 or a school visit from a WWE Superstar.
WWE is also making a contribution on behalf of We Give Books to provide book grants to schools. WWE CMO Michelle Wilson commented, saying, “WWE is proud to expand its commitment to literacy initiatives through this new partnership with the Pearson Foundation and We Give Books. Given that today’s youth are digitally connected at such an early age, the WrestleMania Reading Challenge will now reach more children than ever before.”