RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Former WWE Diva Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Injured At Monday's RAW!
- PHOTOS: Aaron Paul Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTOS: Sexy New Studio Pictures Of Emma!
- PHOTO: Summer Rae Total Divas Promo Pic!
- PHOTO: Hot Eva Marie Mirror Selfie!
- PHOTOS: Tons Of Pics From JR's "Ringside" Shows!
- PHOTO: TNA Knockout Gives Birth To New Baby!
- PHOTOS: Hulk Hogan Backstage With WWE Stars!
- PHOTO: Willow On New TNA Sacrifice PPV Poster!
– Tyson Kidd posted the following to Twitter earlier this week in regard to his recovery from injury: First time I’ve ever used crutches in the gym yesterday, awkward but a great feeling getting the workout done. Rebuilding starts #workhorse
– WWE and the Pearson Foundation have announced via press release that they are teaming to expand the WWE’s WrestleMania Reading Challenge program. The new digital side of the reading program will kick off on February 4th and will give students between the ages of 4 and 11 the chance to sign up for the WrestleMania Reading Challenge at WWEReadingSuperstar.com where they can read children’s books online, virtually connect with WWE Superstar Reading Buddies and enter to win a trip to WrestleMania 29 or a school visit from a WWE Superstar.
WWE is also making a contribution on behalf of We Give Books to provide book grants to schools. WWE CMO Michelle Wilson commented, saying, “WWE is proud to expand its commitment to literacy initiatives through this new partnership with the Pearson Foundation and We Give Books. Given that today’s youth are digitally connected at such an early age, the WrestleMania Reading Challenge will now reach more children than ever before.”