RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
UPDATE: A TNA representative has confirmed that the MVP vs. Eric Young match for Slammiversary was still “official” as of earlier today.
ORIGINAL: MVP recently appeared on Chris Jericho’s podcast. During his appearance on the show, he discussed injuring his knee in the UK and his status for the TNA Slammiversary PPV on Sunday.
According to MVP, he did not get an MRI as originally planned. He stated that doctors told him surgery could wait until he tested out the condition of his knee in the ring. He has started putting weight on the leg, and is hoping that he will be fine to wrestle Eric Young in Sunday’s Slammiversary main event.
While he remains optimistic, he did note that TNA officials are working on a “plan B” in case he cannot compete at the PPV.