RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
UPDATE: As reported yesterday, David Shoemaker of Deadspin reported that Daniel Bryan may need Tommy John surgery and could be out another three months.
According to people behind the scenes at WWE, Bryan is still being evaluated to figure out which treatment is best for him. As of yet, no decisions have been made.
ORIGINAL: A new report suggests that Daniel Bryan could be out another three months. Deadspin’s David Shoemaker posted the following to Twitter:
I’m hearing Daniel Bryan needs Tommy John surgery and will be out at least 3 more months.
— David Shoemaker (@AKATheMaskedMan) August 20, 2014
Bryan has previously said that he has more arm strength loss than they expected and could require another surgery, so this may confirm it. Tommy John surgery is a UCL reconstruction most commonly done on pitchers due to their use of a particular muscle group. However, the average rehab time for Tommy John surgery is a year, with elbow excercises not able to begin until over a month into the recovery. Thus, whether Shoemaker’s report of the recovery time is accurate or not isn’t certain.